Students may join in at any point in the term and casual students are very welcome however new students and students with injuries should seriously contemplate attending within the first three weeks of a new term beginning as the benefit for you comfort and ability to learn is significant...
Spring term timetable and fees: Spring timetable Oct-Dec 2017 with fees .pdf
Spring term fees and registration form: Spring 2017 Term Fees and Registration Form.pdf
Centre for Movement Studies Participant Form: Centre for Movement Studies and Yoga Moves Participant Information Form 2017.pdf
Individual teacher's account numbers for class payments are below this table and in the pdfs above. The table below reflects the summer term fees.
|Casual classes||$25 / $22 concession|
|10 class pass (Sara, Pete, Jude and Claire)||$210 / $190 concession (with 1 free pass) ($21 / $19 per class)|
|7 class pass||$161 / $147 concession ($23 / $21 per class)|
|8 class pass (Sara's classes only)||$184/$168 concession|
Yoga for Beginner Beginners with Sara (will return in 2018)
|$84/ $76 concession|
|1 hour individual Feldenkrais and/or yoga lessons with Sara - please book using online booking system. Please note that this system is currently only set up for time requests - payment must still be via usual methods (direct debit/cash/cheque). Session times must be confirmed by Sara. NO AVAILABLE BOOKINGS UNTIL NOVEMBER 1st.||$100 OR|
|Series of 3 individual lessons with Sara - please book using online booking system. Please note that this system is currently only set up for time requests - payment must still be via usual methods (direct debit/cash/cheque). Session times must be confirmed by Sara.||$255 prepaid ($85 per lesson)|
Meditation themed classes/workshops with Richard, Michael, Emily and Sara are by dana / considered generosity/donation and not included as part of the class card system.
These classes are the classes in italics on the hard copy of the timetable and often have different start and end dates from the usual term. Please check course details on the individual flyers or webpages.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment is due before or at your first class to either Sara, Pete, Claire or Jude depending on whose class you will be attending.
- Whether paying for casual or a card pass, payment is made on or before the first day.
- All class cards are to be used within the ‘term’ they are purchased - see dates on timetables and registration forms.
- Class charges are non-refundable. Should you miss one of your regular classes, you may make it up at another class with the same teacher, unless you have purchased a 10 class pass, which allows a free class to any other teacher on the timetable in the same term. Life happens to us all and credit may be given with a medical certificate but you will need to discuss this with individual teachers. No refunds.
- Class cards may be shared with one other family member only when that person is nominated at the time of purchase.
- Please note that concession prices do not apply to all Health Card Holders or all Seniors – it applies specifically to full time students and those with aged and/or disability pensions or receiving unemployment benefits.
- Cash, cheque and direct transfer payments accepted. No credit cards. Please make any cheques payable to the teacher whose classes you attend and present the cheque at your first class. Online Payment using the MindBody system is not available.
- For direct transfer please use your name as the reference and send an email to the relevant teacher for a confirmation of receipt, if required.
Email and bank details for teachers are as follows:
Sara Elderfield: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account name: Yoga Moves at Commonwealth Bank: BSB: 066 125, A/c No. 1013 5666
Peter Humphry: email@example.com
Account Name: Peter Humphry, BSB: 016 452, A/c No. 5898 06727
Jude Carter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account name: Judith Carter, BSB – 085 443, A/c No. 629698194
Claire Schafer: email@example.com Account name: VN & CH Schafer, BSB:306 145, A/C No. 1047693
Classes with Sue Ward are by donation. Bookings required.
*Some health fund rebates are available for classes and individual lessons. Request more information from individual teachers as required.