Feldenkrais Introductory Classes in Term 1 with Sue Ward
Are you feeling worn down to your core?
Would you like …
• to reduce tension, pain and stress?
• to learn to move with curiosity and pleasure?
• greater flexibility in your body and mind?
• a gentle re-introduction to inhabiting your body?
• to be able to sit, stand, walk, reach out, or roll over in bed more easily?
• to move beyond pain, stress, anxiety and trauma?
Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement (ATM) classes are verbally guided movement sequences that refresh the brain and nervous system by interrupting habitual patterns. These patterns can be physical, thought or emotional in nature. Over time, more of yourself becomes involved in every action.
Previously unseen possibilities become available. It is so simple. Just a new way of approaching yourself. Your system will become more efficient and you will be free to move with greater ease and spontaneity.
Sue Ward is a Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner with an extensive nursing background.
She teaches body awareness and the ability to make distinctions to facilitate lasting physical and emotional changes.
• 4 week Introductory beginner classes: February 12, 19, 26 and March 5.
• 6 week Gentle ATM classes (to further explore what you learn in first series) March 12, 19, 26, April 2, 9, and 16.
Venue: Centre for Movement Studies and Yoga Moves Studio, 45 Evans Street, Shenton Park. The studio is a separate hall attached to the West Subiaco Masonic Hall (‘Google’ 78 Herbert Road for directions) and our entrance is on Evans Street opposite Lake Jualbup.
What to bring: All equipment is supplied. Wear loose comfortable clothes you can move in (skirts are not suitable). Socks if you are prone to cold feet as classes are done with bare feet.
• 4 week introductory course $100/$88 concession.
• 6 class pass $126/$114 concession.
• 10 week class pass $210/$190 ( plus additional free pass)
• Casual classes $25/$22 concession.
Please text your intention to attend 0407 717 056 preferably 24 hours before class.
Payment before the first class is required. The terms and conditions of class cards are on the website and should be read before purchase as there are no credits for missed classes.
Bookings and enquiries: To check availability, ask questions and/or to book please email email@example.com or phone 0407 717 056. Class numbers are limited and pre-booking your place is required. If we will be working together for the first time I will ask you to fill in a confidential health form prior to coming to class which I will email you.
Payments: Your place is only guaranteed upon receipt of payment.
Bank: Westpac Bank Account name: MS & SH Ward
BSB: 736 083 Account number: 503 544
Direct debit: Please include your name on your payment as a reference.