Below are the outlines of previous retreats so that you have an idea of what a retreat may look like...
2017 retreats: Sara is taking 4 retreats next year - 2 in Mundaring (April and June) and 2 in France (September and October). Details are now available and bookings for all retreats have begun. For details contact Sara Elderfield: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0415 363 313.
For Mundaring in June, there are 2 places available: Retreats in Mundaring
For France, there are 12 us already and 4 places available in each retreat. Email email@example.com for more information or phone 0415 363 313.
- Two Pilgrimage Adventures in France: Bordeaux – Rocamadour and Les Ezyies (Lascaux) - Chartres
- Yoga, Feldenkrais, Meditation and Walking in South West France with Sara Elderfield and Jean-Luc Gilbert
- Group 1: 3pm Saturday 23 September – 4pm Wednesday 4 October, 12 days, 11 nights
- Group 2: 4pm - 6pm Sunday 1st October – 12pm Friday 13 October, 13 days, 12 nights
- Total trip if doing both retreats: 21 days, 20 nights
Participants may attend one or both retreats. Outwardly, they will be very different retreats but as always, connected. Retreat 1 starts in Bordeaux. Both groups will join together for 1 night in Rocamadour and 2 nights in Les Eyzies as retreat 1 ends and retreat 2 begins. Retreat 1 ends in either St Emilion or Bordeaux. Retreat 2 ends in Chartres.